A Professional Guardianship & Elder Care Management Company
Serving Families with Aging Parents in Sarasota & Bradenton, Florida
Are you trying to make the right choices in the care of an elderly or disabled loved one in the Sarasota or Bradenton areas of Florida? Do you want to find someone who can help you make quality decisions to create the best care solutions for your aging parent or grandparent?
When your family is facing the challenges of aging and trying to manage the stress that comes with caregiving, turn to Jessica Care, a privately-held, concierge care management group in Sarasota, Florida.
Benefit Immediately With Care Management Services
You face challenges navigating the health care system for an aging parent, grandparent, or a person with a chronic illness or disability in the Sarasota area. You also must make important decisions regarding finances, medical care, and housing. Jessica Care is a team of certified Aging Life Care Professionals® who know what you need. For example:
- You are uncertain about where to turn for help for a parent, grandparent, friend, or neighbor who has limited, or no family support.
- You have become involved with elder caregiving and need direction about available services to find quality care in Sarasota.
- Your family members live far away or disagree about how you should care for a loved one.
- Your family needs education about how to deal with behaviors associated with dementia.
- The person you’re caring for has medical, psychological, or cognitive issues that are getting worse and you’re worried about the future.
- The person you’re caring for is not pleased with their current care options.
- They want to stay in their home but family members say they should move to assisted living. You need an unbiased third party to make recommendations based on their needs.
- The person you’re caring for is confused about their own situation and you’re worried about them living alone safely.
- You feel overwhelmed as a caregiver and sometimes feel guilty because you have other responsibilities and you want to give your all to them.
- You may be depressed and not sure where to turn. You may feel alone or unable to take a break.
The good news is that this is not a hopeless situation. That feeling of being alone or not knowing where to turn is alleviated immediately when you reach out to Jessica Care. After one discussion hope will return and you will find comfort knowing that an experienced professional is ready to help sort out the challenges and solutions of your elder care, chronic, mental health, or other care needs. Additionally, if you need a guardian who is experienced, compassionate, and kind, you can turn to Jessica Care.
You are not alone in caring for an aging parent, grandparent, friend, or even neighbor. We know the care resources in Sarasota and are ready to help you find the best care options available.
Who Relies on our Sarasota Based Care Manager Services?
- Individuals suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or other cognitive decline and dementias benefit from the skills of a professional care manager.
- People with physical or developmental disabilities such as Down’s Syndrome or autism find comfort when they meet a care manager.
- Persons of all ages with traumatic brain injuries know that a care manager is looking out for their interests. This is especially beneficial when an insurance company is involved.
- Those with serious or chronic illnesses such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), congestive heart failure, cancer, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), or diabetes appreciate assistance navigating the healthcare system with a professional care manager.
- People with mental illness such as bipolar disorder, major depression, and schizophrenia also benefit.
- Additionally, professionals such as attorneys, trust officers, or physicians will utilize care management services on behalf of their clients, family, or friends.